How do I get to Dreamfest 2017
Dreamfest & UCSF Benefit Concert featuring Lenny Kravitz, Alicia Keys and Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real is onTuesday, November 7, 7:00pm to 11:00pm at AT&T Park, 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107
AT&T Park is a 15-minute walk from Moscone Center and downtown hotels, along 3rd Street. To support our sustainability goals and reduce traffic on city streets, we will not provide shuttles to AT&T Park from the Moscone campus and downtown Dreamforce-contracted hotels. Details about Dreamfest-specific shuttle service can be found in the mobile app. Shuttles from hotels to AT&T Park will stop running at 8:00 p.m. The last shuttles will depart Dreamfest at 12:00 a.m. Get a full look at our shuttle schedule here
Public transportation is another easy way to get to AT&T Park. Please reference the individual websites listed for specific schedules and trip-planning guides.
- Using MUNI from the Powell Street Station, the N or K/T trains are a quick journey to the King Street & 2nd Street Station, which is located in front of AT&T Park.
- CalTrain provides service from the SFO/Peninsula area to the San Francisco station, 1 block from AT&T Park.
- BART is another great option for SFO and East Bay locations to get to San Francisco.
Taxis and rideshare services have a specific drop-off and pick-up location on Townsend Street, 1 block north of AT&T Park.
- Taxis: On Townsend and 2nd Street
- Rideshare: On Townsend and 3rd Street
will be provided, we strongly recommend that you make reservations in advance
Parking and bike valets are not available at the venue.
Street closures will be in place to accommodate event transportation plans. Please plan accordingly.